Imaginations

...said in a low, deep, dramatic voice

August 15, 2005

my bro.

i'm now going to interview my brother
Q: how are you feeling A:hungry but i am 14 so what's new
Q: what is your favorite museum A: probably the Field museum
Q: what is your favorite picture A: that's an odd question
Q: who's doing this interview you ar me A: some of both
Q: what is your favorite toy A: my basketball
Q: what is your favorite insect A: the firefly
Q: what is your favorite appliance A: um, the computer
Q: what is your favorite niece A: chloe
Q: what is your favorite furniture A: these are wierd question
Q: what is your favorite instrument A:the guitar
Q: chloe asks , where is me, uncle isaac A: probably where you are
thank you for letting me interview you. that's all that was only twenty questions.

1 Comments:

At 9:00 AM, Blogger greenemama said...

::laugh:: "hungry." i love it. of course.

you've got such a fun blog, jud. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home