Imaginations

...said in a low, deep, dramatic voice

September 09, 2008

Fred's Place

Once upon a day I made up a few comics using Dilbert characters. They looked like this:(If you have trouble seeing a picture click on it)





Not funny. But I was only 13 then. My brother happened to be there and said I should make up my own comic characters. I got some paper and started sketching a few idea's. It looked like this:



I decided I would call the comic Fred's Place. The main character is Bob. His son in the diaper is Baby Bob, the cat is Earl, and the bird is Billy. The kid with the black hair is Ernest. The finger man at 11:00 o'clock didn't make it.




After that I decided that he was a janitor. I made up a few coworkers and a boss. Then I made some comics.




I liked those pretty well. I made quite a few that night. A lot of time passed and I decided to redo the old comics. the final version looked like this:




I hit 90 comics the other day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home