Imaginations

...said in a low, deep, dramatic voice

June 16, 2006

In Honor of Ruth

One day I decide to go check and see how the baby birds were doing. I climbed up the pergola. When I got there I was amazed at how big the baby birds were. This however was some farther away observation. when I got within a few feet of them I found that they had grown more than I thought. Apparently they were big enough to understand that I was an intruder. They then started tweeting. Soon after the parents of the birds flew to the rescue. They came within seven feet of me squawking. I got of the pergola! Then I noticed that one of the baby birds had fallen out of the nest and thankfully had lived... that is if you wanted to call it a baby. I followed it into the yard and took some pictures while the mother stood on on side of the yard and the father stood on the other. Here are the pictures of the "baby" bird.

2 Comments:

At 8:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

they're so cute! thanks judson! it makes me very very happy to know that they are all safe and sound and happy.

 
At 11:00 AM, Blogger greenemama said...

she looks like a toddler to me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home